Not sure where to start? Check out the full description of each page below.
If you know about a resource or organization that isn’t listed on any of the pages or see something broken or out of date, please use this form to submit a resource or correction.
- Give or Get Help - Local or statewide organizations such as nonprofits and governmental programs that you can go to for help; donate or volunteer if you're able!
- Mutual Aid - Sometimes official sources of help aren't enough. Learn more about how mutual aid fills those gaps and how to find a local group or start your own.
- COVID-19 Information - Information is changing all the time. Check out these official websites and social media accounts for the most up-to-date info about COVID-19 in Jacksonville and NE Florida.
- Store Hours - Many local stores have hours specifically for seniors and other folks at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 or experiencing complications when ill. They also may have curbside pickup or delivery.
- Support Local Businesses - Information on how to support local businesses and restaurants, artists, and culture during uncertain times (if you're able).
- FAQ - Learn more about this website.